A Tragic Outcome

                           A Tragic Outcome

 

I’m laid siege to, numberless my foes, 

​Their intents covert, ah no one knows

​Ruthless and ceaseless, on their spree,

​A stab into my heart, were let go free.

 

​I wilt whisper to the airs, and shocked

​Volcano’s blast, aye dazed and rocked

​The villainy breathed unto me, the fire,

Their annoying discord, swathed in ire.

 

My life, and moments were closely knit,

The portrayal, a version of my solid grit,

Ah snugly turned, around my simple wit,

Lo down to my core, if opened ’twas slit.

 

I never knew, to betray me if they must,

Were it the avarice, their greed and lust,

My comrades had fallen, to a vicious gust.

Core to brim a ruined soul, and then dust.

 

The waters art coarse, and winds against,

Relentless, and slashing ah sans restraint,

Nerves garner to trudge on, ah I did faint,

My fate!  A dismal scenario, I was to paint.

 

 

 

A malignant turn ah the fate hath taken,

Aye to core mine, verily I wert so shaken,

Of love and affection all, I was disowned,

O fate! I chased a mirage, I’ve bemoaned

 

Abandoned to the life’s meadows ’lone,

I scented their upshot, a tear and moan,

Reeling off into twisted paths, they went

Fate smiled on them, thru sarcastic vent!

 

 

 

BY DR. Riaz Ahmad, November 22, 2025

 

 

 ​  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dear Parents

Way to the Maker

My Grief’ Vent